It takes about 10,000 hours to master a skill. With over 10 years of overall full-time industry experience, Baseline Softworks provides skilled and professional software engineering services using primarily the C and C++ languages, both in server/desktop and embedded/real-time contexts. Problem domain specialties include high-performance requirements, resource-constrained environments, networking, and real-time systems.
Your company’s code needs are unique. Whether writing in the current language of your project or migrating the project to a newer language, Baseline Softworks will find the best solution for your business.
(including Scrum and Kanban)
(including Waterfall and Phase-Gate)
(including Formal Methods)
- C and C++
- Assembly Language
Scripting and Automation Languages
- Shell scripting (both Windows and Linux)
- IDEs (including Visual Studio/Visual C++, Eclipse, IDEA)
- Source Control (GIT, CVS/SVN, Bazaar, Rational ClearCase, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe)
- Development Environments (Self-hosted and cross compilation environments in both Microsoft Windows and Linux, legacy Solaris)
- Experience with both GUI and console environments
- Automation and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Junit/Nunit, Gatling, Jmeter, NuGet)
Have a specific need not covered by the lists above? Looking for alternative software engineering solutions? Visit the contact page, and Baseline Softworks will work with you to find a direction that suits your business.